drank Lychee Coconut by Tea Forte

This was a free sample provided by Tea Forte!
I brewed this according to the instructions on the bag, which, took a leap of faith to be honest, because white tea and boiling water doesn’t seem like it would be for real.
Anyway, so I’ve never tasted lychee before but it kind of looked almost like a grape but with a harder covering that could be peeled off based on the picture. So I assumed it would be juicy and grape like in flavor.
It’s kind of what I get from the tea – I mean, there’s the white tea, and a hint of coconut, and something muscatel like. There’s also an astringent aftertaste on my tongue that I’m not a fan of, but as it cools that astringency backs off a bit.
Overall I like the flavor – I don’t know that it’s something I would drink regularly, but I’m enjoying it for right now.

seule771

I like your description of muscatel; it is the lychee I am assuming that makes it so; to me there is a hint of almond and I am equating that to lychee since it is not something I have ever eaten. Oops. Throughout the liquor was the coconut; that of milk since I don’t drink milk either I tend to notice and appreciate finding things of similar to quench the erase desire for wanting but not able to.

I tend to not make sense. Review is good; and the tea makes me think I am drinking green tea, but more mellow and sweet.

Comments

seule771

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: