drank I Love Lemon by Bigelow

My cold exploded and is now taking over my sinuses and it totally sucks. Yesterday I was the kind of sick that meant relaxing and taking it easy, and today is the kind of sick that means I couldn’t leave the bed even if I wanted to.

Unless, of course, to make tea.

Boyfriend snuck some of these tea bags home from work a while ago and they only sound good now, do I doubt I’ll ever truly know how they taste. BUT, with honey they are quite soothing at least, and even through my stuffed up nose I can sense the lemon.

I may have to have a box around just so I have something when I feel like this.