drank Masala Chai by Adagio Teas

So, technically, I did not drink this per se.

I have two chais in my collection at this moment, and this one just doesn’t have the right ratios for my palate compared to the other one (Yogic Chai, in case you were wondering). But I can’t just waste tea, so this morning when I decided I wanted oatmeal I figured steeping a heaping tsp. of this in the water before adding the oats probably couldn’t hurt.

It’s actually really good this way – the oatmeal is nicely spiced and I didn’t have to add anything but some sugar and cream. I’m excited – this can be my cooking chai. Chai cupcakes, chai cookies…oh, the possibilities!