These past few days have made me so glad there is tea in my life – being stressed and sick is a terrible combination. I’m fully recovered as of yesterday, but the boyfriend told me before he left for work that his throat felt “like sandpaper”.

It’s a party over here, let me tell you.

I needed something to wake me up but not make me crazy energized, so I went with this tea. I love the way it is both light and heavy at the same time – a true fall/summer black tea. This brightened my morning considerably.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: