Steeped 5-ish heaping tsp. leaves in 500 ml. water in the Breville at 8 minutes even

My stomach was not very happy after dinner for some reason so I decided mint would be a good way to settle it. Boyfriend has been feeling under the weather (he caught my cold from last week) and loves mint tea anyway so he partook as well.

I prefer spearmint to peppermint because I find it so much milder in taste. This herbal smells wonderful, and doesn’t make me feel like I’m drinking gum. Actually, it tastes like I’ve just pulled a spearmint leaf off the plant to chew on – sweet and clean, but not overpowering at all.

The boyfriend especially is looking forward to drinking it all winter long.

Boiling 8 min or more