2.5 tsp. in 500 ml. water in my Breville.

I wanted a lighter tea this morning, and it’s been a while since I’ve had a green so I picked this out. The tea is divided today; I get the marshmallow more in the scent and the roasted rice part in the taste (it pretty much tastes like a regular genmaicha, in other words). I’m pairing it with something sweet (October Snickerdoodles, I have called them, since I rolled them in Pumpkin Pie spice instead of cinnamon) so I don’t mind.

This is a smooth genmaicha, even though I was worried about the steeping time being kind of long it didn’t affect the tea negatively. A nice light tea that will get me going today.