This is a backlog from Friday – I took this in my insulated Klean Kanteen (btw, if you’re looking for an insulated thermos this one does it’s job really well on hot and cold drinks) and went with hiking with my parents to Cloudland Canyon in Northwest GA. It was a fun little road trip and I loved sipping on this all the way up.

Prep notes: 16 oz. water, 2.5 tsp. tea, sweetened with honey at below parameters in the Breville.

Taste wise, I got the banana and the walnut but the bread was still lost on me this time around. I’m happy with the flavor as is, but I think over time I’ve lost that accuracy in flavor of actual banana bread. Will continue tweaking the parameters to try and capture it.

Really, though, this is lovely. One of my favorites from 52 teas.