Mmm.. cherry vanilla. This is a light tea – very smooth and nice this cool afternoon. I drink it without sweetener, because it doesn’t need anything to help with the flavors. It’s one of the only whites I’ve ever had, but I’m thinking if I were to try more I wouldn’t be disappointed. :)

Jillian

I just got a pouch of this tea in today and I can’t wait to give it a try!

Comments

Jillian

I just got a pouch of this tea in today and I can’t wait to give it a try!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: