drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

Late night studying is much more enjoyable with a highly caffeinated beverage. Actually, it’s really only possible because of this highly caffeinated beverage.

Parameters: 2 tsp. leaf to 500 ml. water steeped at below temp/time. I added some half and half and sugar this time around because a.) I needed to use up the half and half, and b.) I need all the extra energy I can get. It’s a nice hearty chocolatey drink that is starting to work it’s magic quite well.

P.S. Also because of late-night studying I happened to get the email about the 52teas Christmas sampler and used my 10 minute self-imposed study break to update steepster and snag one. SO. EXCITED. TO PARTAKE. THIS YEAR.

sigh study break done…

Camiah

I’m glad I decided to scroll back through the tea log. I never would have known about the 52teas sampler. Now I’m getting one. Does Snoopy dance

JoonSusanna

Yay! I didn’t try the sampler last year (I really got into tea in January, how’s that for crappy timing) so I have been waiting for this years to come out. I’m really excited for December!!!

Ninavampi

I am super excited about the sampler!!!! Can’t wait till December! : ) I hope I will have the patience to do it right (1 a day)!

JoonSusanna

@Ninavampi – I know – I have such an issue with patience! I’m the queen of impulsiveness so it should be an interesting exercise in self-control!

Comments

Camiah

Ninavampi