Today was a great day for tea!

I received a sachet of this to sample with the Cranberry Autumn and it smelled so good that I had to have it tonight. Good thing I don’t have a sensitivity to black tea, as I’ve just had two cups of it back to back!

I LOVE this. How is it sweet when there’s no sugar?! It’s just a hint, granted, but it is enough. The spice is ALL cinnamon but I love cinnamon so that’s okay. It is very warming, which is perfect for tonight, and it smells pretty much like Big Red gum (yum!).

I may need to get my hands on more of this….

TeaBrat

wahhh. I want some!

KeenTeaThyme

This is one of my faves, and definitely one of the best from Harney and Sons. :)

JacquelineM

I’m addicted to this as well!

JoonSusanna

@Amy – If I had any more I would send you some – I had that one teabag and it’s gone and I am sad. :(

@KeenTeaThyme and Jacqueline M- I’m thinking it must be one of Harney’s best – I can’t get over how PERFECT it was. I hate that I only had one teabag to try – I totally need more!
In your opinion(s), is there a difference between the loose leaf and bagged? I would absolutely die if the loose ended up being better, because the bagged version is fabulous!

JacquelineM

I had the sachet as my first try of it, loved it, then bought a loose tin, and I thought the loose even better! Maybe only because I could control the amount of leaf myself – I don’t know – but I do think the loose is better :) I had to purchase again – this time I got the pound!

K S

This tea gets so many positive reviews I guess I am going to have to give in and pay the $10 B&N (in their cafe) wants for the tea bags. Seems a bit high for bags but apparently you all seem to believe it is worth it.

JacquelineM

K S Maybe try a cup first. The other thing about this one? People who don’t like it usually HATE it!

K S

I have read this described as tasting like Red Hots – my all time favorite hard candy. Never thought of just buying a cup… doh! I think we are going there tomorrow. If we make it I’ll take the plunge.

JacquelineM

KS – then you are totally safe! :)

KeenTeaThyme

I have loose on hand if anyone wants to try it! I gave away the two bags I had left to my mom. ;) Just PM me, I’m always happy to share!

K S

KeenTeaThyme – thanks for the offer. Won’t be necesary, I made it to B&N today and bought a cup. Yum!

Comments

TeaBrat

wahhh. I want some!

JacquelineM

I’m addicted to this as well!

JoonSusanna

JacquelineM

KS – then you are totally safe! :)

K S

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong