Made about three cups of this iced in my normal way to test how it would be cold.

The scent of the tea after it’s been chilled is wonderfully berry and orangey. Sweetened the way I normally do sweet tea the cranberry really pops and is quite juicy, just like it acted when I added it to the hot version.

However, that off smell I noticed in the dry and steeped leaf the first time has gotten into the taste, somehow, and is no longer in the smell, strangely. It’s kind of musty or something – whatever it is, it really doesn’t play nicely with the taste of the tea and fruity flavor, so I’m glad this was a test run. I’m going to adjust the steeping parameter down by 30 seconds or so and see if that fixes it.

Aside from that off flavor it does taste really nice iced, just as I suspected it would, so that’s good!

Tabby

Love this tea! I’m actually having some right now mixed with a green apple tea. :