So this tea has taken over my tasting notes. :)

Served on this cold night with fresh chocolate chip cookies. Boyfriend thinks this tea is too sweet (and a little too spicy for him) so opted for his favorite, a spearmint tisane, instead. The psychologist in me did not miss the fact that our teas of choice fit our personalities rather well (me=high strung and intense, him=chill and mellow). Both drinks went well the cookies, though, so that’s all that matters!

Ninavampi

: ) Cookies… all that matters!

Comments

Ninavampi

: ) Cookies… all that matters!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: