drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

So I really really really like coconut. And I really like the way that Frank uses coconut in his blends (i.e. coconut cheesecake honeybush). I also really like black teas – so I’m glad I got around to trying this, because I just KNEW it was going to be good.

I was not wrong; 2 heaping tsp. for 500 ml. at below parameters, and sweetened with sugar made a most awesome warm beverage for this super cold morning. I was able to drink some of it hot and some after it cooled off, and both times I got a very creamy coconut. With the cooled down version I got some pie crust in the flavor as well, which took it up to perfection as far as I’m concerned.

I am so glad that I got this – and I’m sooooooo glad it’s a permanent blend!