drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

3 level tsp., 500 ml. water, in my Breville.

I haven’t had a flavored tea in a while. Mostly it’s because my boyfriend is a purist (with the exception of his beloved Moroccan Mint – which even that isn’t all that crazy) and at night when I make tea he usually wants some. I accept that his palate is different than mine, most of the time.

But it is REALLY HARD to accept his rigidity when I have something like this tea. This tea that is coconutty and creamy and blends so well with a black base. I add milk and sugar to make this pop, and I either like having it as a dessert tea by itself, or a breakfast tea when I’ll have time in the morning to savor it.

And savor it I am, as I start seriously attacking studying for my final tomorrow. (Which means you will definitely be seeing a late night mate tasting note from me, as is customary around exam time). :)

Jillian

Hey at least your boy-creature drinks tea – mine will barely touch it. :D

JoonSusanna

I am glad that he will at least try the good stuff – it gives me an excuse to buy it!

Tabby

Nice, I had some of this today, too. :D

JoonSusanna

@Tabby: Great minds must think alike, haha!