Second infusion done this morning (I left the leaves overnight).

Okay, so I drastically increased the steep time in order to really extract everything out of the leaves and see if I could get the flavor better. I’m happy to say that while it didn’t seem much different when I had it hot, as it cooled the roasted notes came out a lot more.

It’s still not my favorite, but I’m glad I was able to taste some of what was supposed to be there!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: