3 tsp. leaf to 500 ml. water in my Breville at below parameters.

I tried a sip of this plain and got a very heavy vanilla (yum) and very astringent (not so yum) tea base. So, milk and sugar were added to make this my afternoon study snack.

This really comes alive with additives! It actually reminds me of coffee (probably the french vanilla flavor), which I haven’t had in a very long time since I’m particularly sensitive to the caffeine in it. Anyway, this tea is a very welcome drink as I sit and listen to the wind whipping around outside the house.

P.S. One week until the 12 teas of Christmas! I cannot wait!!!

Ninavampi

I can’t wait either!!! I hope mine makes it in time! : )

JoonSusanna

I hope so, too! I’ve had to put the box in the back of my tea closet so I won’t peek!

That’s one good thing about it not getting to you yet – you get to avoid temptation for just a little longer!

Comments

Ninavampi

I can’t wait either!!! I hope mine makes it in time! : )

JoonSusanna