drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

I made this as a tea infused hot cocoa since it worked so well on the Teavana almond biscotti yesterday. My hypothesis was that this tea + hot cocoa would taste like an Almond Joy in liquid form. I’m super happy to report that it actually kind of did!

I already knew that this was one of my favorite flavored teas, but if I could, I would raise it up above 100 because of how well it’s playing with the hot cocoa.

Seriously, this is a tea that can do no wrong.

ssajami

I totally agree! This is one of the all-time BEST teas

Ninavampi

Hmm…. Now I must buy this!

Comments

ssajami

I totally agree! This is one of the all-time BEST teas

Ninavampi

Hmm…. Now I must buy this!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: