drank Dong Ding by thepuriTea

Second infusion from last nights’ leaves, 8 minute steep.

The scent of the leaves is surprisingly floral, and less grassy this time. The creamy mouthfeel is diminished this time around, leaving a green, grassy and lightly floral tea that I had (and really enjoyed) with my breakfast this morning. It does well when paired with food – better as a background tea than as the main focus, if that makes any sense. Not something I’ll be buying but I would not refuse a cup, if it were offered to me again.

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more