drank Rainbow Sherbet by 52teas

Finally got around to trying this iced.

This was VERY fruity. I lost the tea flavor, really (probably my fault because I sweetened it), but creamy sherbet was there in spades – really it tasted like I was drinking melted sherbet! I think I would have liked it better if I’d gone lighter on the sugar. While it was good – it just isn’t something you can pair with food. Since I prefer my iced teas to be with meals, it probably won’t be something I get more of.

But man, if you like just sipping on the occasional glass of iced tea sans accompaniment, you will LOVE this come summer!