Mmm…strawberry sencha, it’s been too long. The smell of the leaf, both steeped and dry, is very strong on the strawberry, but that’s fine by me – it’s one of my favorite fruits.

Brewed 2 heaping tsp. at the below parameters in my Breville, with no additives. I’ve found that 2 minutes is the sweet spot for this particular tea – it strikes a balance of tart strawberry and sweet sencha – which makes me happy because I’m drinking tea to taste tea, not just the fruit.

I like this both hot and iced – one of the few teas I own that has that distinction. A wonderful choice for tonight!