Today’s my one year steepster birthday!!! Whoo hoo!

This tea came in a package of Christmas goodies from the boyfriend’s mom. Mint is more his thing than mine, so they’ll probably be going with him to work, but I wanted to give it a try first.

Preparation notes: Steeped in 500 ml. water in the Breville at the below parameters. No additives used.

Dry leaf: The leaf was relatively small, and packaged in sachets. It smelled like a typical mint tea. It reminded me a lot of a mint gum, actually.

Steeped tea: The steeped tea is yellowish and the mint is as strong as you would expect. Which is to say – STRONG. There’s supposed to be some floral notes in there somewhere too (I think that’s what Tilleul is) but I’m not getting it.

In short, a solid mint tea – but nothing new. The boyfriend will love having it at work, I’m sure.

Uniquity

Oh man, it’s been a year for me as well. Congratulations! : )

JoonSusanna

Thanks! To you, too!

Ninavampi

Happy Steepster Birthday!!!! : )

To both of you!