Without a doubt I think this is the tea that I drink on weekend mornings more than any other. The more I have it, the more I love it!

It is perfect for breakfast because it is so very strong and stands up so well to milk and sugar. I’ve been in the process lately of trying to figure out a list of Tea Staples for my cupboard, and this will 100% for sure be on there.

TeaBrat

I finally broke down and ordered some last week!

Comments

TeaBrat

I finally broke down and ordered some last week!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: