drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

It’s the first day back to school for the semester! (BOO!)
But, it’s also the last semester of school before I graduate! (YAY!)
Which means that soon I get to job search in this economy….EEK

So with that in mind, I went with one of my favorite standbys – I kept it in my thermos so that it was warm for most of the day, calming me whenever I started to think about stressing out, and giving me the motivation to listen to my lectures and organize my game plan for the coming months.

Thank goodness for tea and running. These two things keep me sane.