drank Earl Grey Creme by Teavana

Compared to the Earl Grey from Lupicia, I think that this one is less well balanced when by itself.

I like to use 2 tsp. of this with 1 tsp. of the French Vanilla Assam (from 52teas) in 500 ml. water to soften the bergamot (which I’m really sensitive to). Prepped this way it doesn’t need milk or sugar – and there’s only a tiny bit of astringency that creeps into the end of the sip as it cools.

I really think I want to try infusing this into some chocolate truffles. I bet it would be amazing!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: