This is up there on my ‘top 5’ 52teas list. Mostly because with milk and sugar this tastes exactly like the banana bread my mom made when I was little (that I asked for instead of a birthday cake one year, incidentally, because I loved it SO MUCH).

I’m rationing this one out, though, as this is not in the permanent collection (NOOOOOO!!!), AND I’m low in the funds department probably until the middle of the year (at least). But as soon as I get a regular paycheck and graduate, I will likely be going in for a full pound.

Nostalgia is a powerful, powerful thing.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: