This was a resteep of my initial leaves that I then iced. 8 minutes even in 180 degree water. With the leaves from thepuriTea, a resteep iced at these parameters still gave me quite a strong peachy note that I was hoping would happen here too.

Meh, 8 minutes was pushing it for sure. There’s no real flavor besides the roasty green and its bitter (still drinkable, but bitter) so you can’t let it stay in your mouth too long. (I’m drinking this while eating something really savory so that’s helping me avoid the astringence). Maybe a straight cold brew will help bring out those apricots? It is rather refreshing cold, despite the bitterness. I think it’d be even better if that got taken out of the equation though!

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more