Prepped stovetop style and added a clump of toasted coconut in just to see if any magic would happen. (I know that it’s the oils added, and not the chunks of fruits/flowers that give a tea that extra flavor, but coconut seemed strong enough for me to give it a go).

It’s so bold and spicy, and yes, there is a hint (I think the milk helps) of coconut at the edges of the sip. This is fabulously warm and comforting, something I needed to get me through these last few hours before the weekend…

Boiling 8 min or more