Oh, this tea.

It was the first Butiki tea that ever captured my heart, and every time I inhale the scent of the leaf, I believe in magic all over again.

Today was one of those days that falls into the objectively good subjectively bad category. Meaning it was actually a pretty good day, but I’m feeling extra-sensitive and a bit irritable, and I’m also feeling depressed because of this persistently cold, dark and dreary weather. And I also realized that I want to read and review books for a living. And then I realized that no one will pay me to do that.

But yes, this tea. Somehow I nailed everything just right when I brewed this, and it did everything that I wanted it to do.

Anna

Simultaneous melon tea!

Abby Noelle

Can’t wait to purchase this!

Anna, spot on!
And abby, I hope you love it as much as I do!

greenteafairy

Reading and reviewing books is my fantasy career too… if only!

I know eh?

Lynxiebrat

Well you kind of could do that as a career if you were a reporter/reviewer for newspaper/magazine. But I don’t think that would pay well. Anywho…this tea is at the top of my list of teas I want to try, as I love cantaloupe.

keychange

I hope you love it as much as I do once you get to try it!

Comments

Anna

Simultaneous melon tea!

Abby Noelle

Can’t wait to purchase this!

Anna, spot on!
And abby, I hope you love it as much as I do!

greenteafairy

Reading and reviewing books is my fantasy career too… if only!

I know eh?

Lynxiebrat

keychange

I hope you love it as much as I do once you get to try it!

Well, it’s been slightly over six months since I’ve joined steepster, and I can’t say enough wonderful things about this community. Like many of you, I began my foray into the world of loose-leaf tea by discovering David’s Tea, and although I’ve ventured out and have discovered many other companies that I’m extremely fond of, there are still many of David’s teas that I hold close to my heart and I will always appreciate it as a starting point for my journey.

As for my preferences, I tend to prefer bold black tea, flavoured and unflavoured alike, and I almost always take my blacks with cream and sugar. This isn’t to say that I don’t enjoy a good, flavoured white though, and I’m slowly making my way through the incredibly confusing world of oolongs and greens. I am also not a fan of rooibos, although I am starting to suspect green rooibos may be ok, but you know how it is: when you’ve decided you detest a certain ingredient, you’ll notice it everywhere—perhaps even where it doesn’t exist!

Things other than tea: I’m engaged to be married to my best friend, and feel like the richest woman on the planet because of it. I am also a veracious reader, and I also happen to have an obsession with fragrances, and have amassed quite a collection, although it pales in comparison to some collections out there! As a result of this obsession, I also follow several fragrance blogs, and am always up for a chat about scent. I’m also almost completely blind, and this does indeed mean that I come complete with a guide dog, who unlike me, hales from the sunny California campus of Guide dogs for the Blind. I think I’ve rambled on long enough, but if there’s anything you’d like to know or if you just feel like chatting to someone, please don’t hesitate to send me a message.

Ontario, Canada