drank Blackberry Mojito by Teavana

steeped hot with sugar, then poured over a ton of ice. I still want more mint out of this, so a few extra spearmint leaves thrown in with the ice would probably do the trick. I really like this tea iced!

ETA: my fiance and I both agree the first half of the sip is more berry, whereas the end/aftertaste is more mint

About Me: newlywed! I studied biomedical sciences and will start up medical school here soon. I love to read, paint, sketch, bake, crochet, knit, and lounge around with my Samoyed (Kenai) and two cats (Callie and Maya.) Fandom nerd and Disney girl.

About me and tea: I think I will always and forever consider myself a tea newbie.

I love learning new things about tea, and continue to branch out and try new tea as much as I can. For the most part my favorites seem to be dessert teas. Sweet tooth anyone? lol. I’d love to hear about other people’s favorites, and where you go for tea! My local choices are pretty limited, i.e. Teavana, so bring on the online shopping ;)

Rating System: I’ll try to stick to it ;P

95-100: Must have! Permanently part of my stash, and will re-stock before I’m out.
85-95: Love it! Wouldn’t hesitate to buy again
75-85: Like it! I’ll enjoy drinking what I have, I might get this again if the craving hits me
55-75: I’ll enjoy drinking what I have, but probably won’t get this again
35-55: Hmm, Not bad, not great. I guess I’ll finish this cup… might try another depending
1-35: eee… I’ll be dumping this cup.

Michigan