Thanks to Stephanie for the sample. (:
This smells nice and pineapple-y. Tastes really weak to me because of the white tea base. (I almost always find it hard to drink white tea, because it tastes weak and very flat to me. Too mild, too gentle.) Still, I can tell this is a lovely blend. Crisp and creamy and refreshing all at the same time. I’m inclined to think it might be better cold brewed? I might try that with the rest of the sample I have! I really do enjoy the taste but I wish it had a little more “oomph.” Sadly my palate isn’t accustomed to white teas. I’ll refrain from rating for that reason. But if you do like white teas, you should definitely get this. Love the flavor but I wish it was much stronger.

Stephanie

Glad you sort-of liked it. I thought it was a fun one to try, but definitely not something I’d drink all the time!

kimquat

I agree! I would drink it if offered but I certainly can’t see myself wanting it often. I might enjoy it more with a green tea base.

Comments

Stephanie

kimquat

Student. Designer. Tea lover.

Likes: Unflavored Oolong, Black, Pu’erh, Green

Dislikes: White, Rooibos, Herbal, (heavily) flavored blends