This is freaking delicious. Slightly mineral oolong taste, with roasty cinnamon overtones and a touch of sweetness. The taste it leaves on my tongue is sweet, silky, and starting to verge on creamy. (This is on the second steep.) It makes me think of cinnamon raisin bread. SO good! It’s so hard to put the cup down. Absolutely getting this again!!

hmmmmm maybe time to put this on my shopping list

Stephanie

Oooooh me too Sil

mrmopar

I will do the same!

kimquat

Later steeps were much more toned down, but the first two were fantastic. I’m on the fourth and it’s got a soft, quiet, and vaguely sugary quality about it. I really enjoyed this one. (: Thought I’d add that it’s hard for me to find Wu Yi oolongs that rock my socks off, so it was a pleasant surprise.

TeaBrat

I will do the same!

kimquat

TeaBrat

Ah, I have a rougui from Red Blossom that is amazing also

Student. Designer. Tea lover.

Likes: Unflavored Oolong, Black, Pu’erh, Green

Dislikes: White, Rooibos, Herbal, (heavily) flavored blends