drank Golden Imperial Lotus by Teavana

One of my favorit black teas, though I only bought it when it was on sale for $5. It has a very earthy sort of taste with very little astringency. I am usually able to get at least 3 quality steep’s out of each bundle without loosing much taste.

Autumn Hearth

If you think you’ll drink through your first bag, I have a full sealed one (we had three in the house, two bought on sale).

Matt

I actually finished my whole bag/tin thing about a week ago, so I mean if you don’t want it I’ll take it hahaha :)

Comments

Autumn Hearth

Matt

Well, to start, my name is Matt. I got into loose leaf tea my sophomore year in college. I was drinking some lipton tea in my room when I started thinking to myself that there has to be something more then just bagged tea. So I decided to do a web search and found out about loose leaf (you would think that this would have been an obvious thing but surprisingly it was not). I stumbled across a local tea cafe called Argo tea and decided to try it out. Long story short, I fell in love. From this one store I have started to branch out to all different types of tea from several different stores.

My favorit tea is very hard to choose since I like pretty much everything there is that I have tried. I have recently started getting into pu’erh teas, which is getting to be interesting. I am always looking for new a greater tastes when it comes to tea and am trying to better express my experiences with tea.

Aside from tea I am an actor in the Chicago area. I do mostly theatre and various film projects through out the Midwest. I recently started doing Voiceover work, which I have to say is very fun and easy going.

My number ratings are more random then anything. Since I have no idea half the time when I move the slider on the happy face meter what number will be showing up.

Chicago, IL, USA