reviewed PerfecTea Maker by Teavana

The second best purchase for tea I have ever made. Does a great job steeping and filtering out tea leaves. Only problem is that is rather difficult to clean, at least for me.

Iced 0 min, 15 sec
Frolic

Now I must ask. What is the first best thing you’ve bought?

tunes&tea

I second the question, Matt, what is the ‘first’ best thing you’ve bought.

Matt

A variable temperature tea kettle that got my water to the correct level every time, sadly it died within 6 months and the company discontinued the model so they sent me a crappy replacement that only boils.

LiberTEAS

@Matt bummer about the kettle dying so soon after purchasing! What company was it?

Matt

@LiberTEAS it was an Oster brand one, though I have to say their customer service is really nice since even though they no longer made the original kettle I had they sent me one for free and I got it almost next day.

Comments

Frolic

Now I must ask. What is the first best thing you’ve bought?

tunes&tea

I second the question, Matt, what is the ‘first’ best thing you’ve bought.

LiberTEAS

Matt

Well, to start, my name is Matt. I got into loose leaf tea my sophomore year in college. I was drinking some lipton tea in my room when I started thinking to myself that there has to be something more then just bagged tea. So I decided to do a web search and found out about loose leaf (you would think that this would have been an obvious thing but surprisingly it was not). I stumbled across a local tea cafe called Argo tea and decided to try it out. Long story short, I fell in love. From this one store I have started to branch out to all different types of tea from several different stores.

My favorit tea is very hard to choose since I like pretty much everything there is that I have tried. I have recently started getting into pu’erh teas, which is getting to be interesting. I am always looking for new a greater tastes when it comes to tea and am trying to better express my experiences with tea.

Aside from tea I am an actor in the Chicago area. I do mostly theatre and various film projects through out the Midwest. I recently started doing Voiceover work, which I have to say is very fun and easy going.

My number ratings are more random then anything. Since I have no idea half the time when I move the slider on the happy face meter what number will be showing up.

Chicago, IL, USA