drank Indian Summer by DAVIDsTEA

Alright, second sample from Davids Tea. I love the smell of this one dry and wet. It smells like some kind of candy and I am finding myself fighting to keep from eating it. The sad part about this is that I am not too much of a fan of the taste of this tea. I like the notes of apples and the hint of blueberry. The thing I do not like is that the blueberry and apple taste’s are fighting to hard for the top spot. I might try steeping it for less time later just to make sure it tastes fine.

Well, to start, my name is Matt. I got into loose leaf tea my sophomore year in college. I was drinking some lipton tea in my room when I started thinking to myself that there has to be something more then just bagged tea. So I decided to do a web search and found out about loose leaf (you would think that this would have been an obvious thing but surprisingly it was not). I stumbled across a local tea cafe called Argo tea and decided to try it out. Long story short, I fell in love. From this one store I have started to branch out to all different types of tea from several different stores.

My favorit tea is very hard to choose since I like pretty much everything there is that I have tried. I have recently started getting into pu’erh teas, which is getting to be interesting. I am always looking for new a greater tastes when it comes to tea and am trying to better express my experiences with tea.

Aside from tea I am an actor in the Chicago area. I do mostly theatre and various film projects through out the Midwest. I recently started doing Voiceover work, which I have to say is very fun and easy going.

My number ratings are more random then anything. Since I have no idea half the time when I move the slider on the happy face meter what number will be showing up.

Chicago, IL, USA