drank Laoshan White by Verdant Tea

So after bashing my head in Stage Combat, I decided to fix up my head by trying my sample of this tea. After reading all of these reviews I cannot wait to get this going, I can only hope it lives up to the hype hahaha.

I have decided to follow the instructions on the site, which seems interesting. I hope this turns out well. So far the dry smells a lot like Matcha tea or peas, loving it.

1st: 20sec @ 175F. Tastes just like snow peas with a bit of sweetness similar to honey or rock sugar. Color is a nice pale yellow. There is a tail note of soy milk or almond milk

2nd + 3rd: 25 sec @ 175F. Taste is even stronger this time, in a good way. My mouth feels so fresh and clean right now and I love it.

4th+5th: 35 sec @ 175F. Very sweet this time and a little less peay.

So in all this is fantastic. Would order more, if only I had money.

DaisyChubb

Ah I just read your bio and I saw you’re an actor! Pretty jealous of the stage combat, ah good times ;)

Bonnie

When you can get some, really relaxing and resteeps for a long time. I usually buy smaller quantities because I can’t afford much at one time either.

canadianadia

ouch! happy healing my friend!

Comments

DaisyChubb

Bonnie

canadianadia

ouch! happy healing my friend!

Well, to start, my name is Matt. I got into loose leaf tea my sophomore year in college. I was drinking some lipton tea in my room when I started thinking to myself that there has to be something more then just bagged tea. So I decided to do a web search and found out about loose leaf (you would think that this would have been an obvious thing but surprisingly it was not). I stumbled across a local tea cafe called Argo tea and decided to try it out. Long story short, I fell in love. From this one store I have started to branch out to all different types of tea from several different stores.

My favorit tea is very hard to choose since I like pretty much everything there is that I have tried. I have recently started getting into pu’erh teas, which is getting to be interesting. I am always looking for new a greater tastes when it comes to tea and am trying to better express my experiences with tea.

Aside from tea I am an actor in the Chicago area. I do mostly theatre and various film projects through out the Midwest. I recently started doing Voiceover work, which I have to say is very fun and easy going.

My number ratings are more random then anything. Since I have no idea half the time when I move the slider on the happy face meter what number will be showing up.

Chicago, IL, USA