drank Sencha Premier by Adagio Teas

Wow. It’s been awhile since I last reviewed anything.

I like this tea. I don’t love it but there is something endearing about it to me. There is a fresh grassy taste that can be a little strong at times but usually isn’t too intrusive. It actually reminds me of Matcha only with out the consumption of the powdered leaf. I would really enjoy drinking this on a nice temperate day during the spring. Maybe one day the weather will get to that point.

Well, to start, my name is Matt. I got into loose leaf tea my sophomore year in college. I was drinking some lipton tea in my room when I started thinking to myself that there has to be something more then just bagged tea. So I decided to do a web search and found out about loose leaf (you would think that this would have been an obvious thing but surprisingly it was not). I stumbled across a local tea cafe called Argo tea and decided to try it out. Long story short, I fell in love. From this one store I have started to branch out to all different types of tea from several different stores.

My favorit tea is very hard to choose since I like pretty much everything there is that I have tried. I have recently started getting into pu’erh teas, which is getting to be interesting. I am always looking for new a greater tastes when it comes to tea and am trying to better express my experiences with tea.

Aside from tea I am an actor in the Chicago area. I do mostly theatre and various film projects through out the Midwest. I recently started doing Voiceover work, which I have to say is very fun and easy going.

My number ratings are more random then anything. Since I have no idea half the time when I move the slider on the happy face meter what number will be showing up.

Chicago, IL, USA