drank Rooibos St. Marc by Chado

This tea tastes pretty much like a plain rooibos with the essence of something fruity in the background scent. Not much flavor at all. Such a shame. I was so excited when I saw that Lisbet had included a sample of this in her package to me. I really wanted it to be full of raspberry and strawberry flavor, but not so much.

Lisbet

I totally agree on this one. I was curious if you’d get more out of it than I did. Sigh. That’s about how I feel about Chado blends. I need to go back and downgrade my rating on that blend now that I’ve tasted much better flavored rooibos.

Kristin

I am sad about the Chado blends. I really was thinking of getting the butterscotch rooibos, but won’t now.

Comments

Lisbet

Kristin

Rating Scale:
90-100 – Love it. Must order this one again.
75-90 – Pretty good. Maybe I’ll order it again.
60-75 – It’s ok. Drinkable. It’s not my thing, but someone else might love it. Won’t order again.
50-60 – Meh. I wish I hadn’t ordered it, but i’ll finish this cup.
30-60 – Barely drinkable. – Throwing away/giving away the rest of this one.
0-30 – Went down the drain. Too sad to even pass along to friends.

Salt Lake City, UT