I’m trying this again today and I’m trying really hard to have an open mind… and the imagination of a child. It’s not working. This tea isn’t doing it for me. I taste rooibos followed by a candy cherry aftertaste. Maybe, if I think about it hard enough, there is some cake flavor. Maybe. I am not getting any pineapple. I probably won’t be finishing this bag. Very disappointed in this one.

Update – and I am getting the Pez candy flavor as it cools.

Erin

It’s always so interesting to read someone’s tealog when it was the exact opposite of mine! I personally liked this a lot; it was one of the few rooibos teas in which I couldn’t taste the rooibos. I wish humans had the ability to swap taste buds with eachother!

Kristin

I know. I think you liked the Cinnamon Raisin Toast one too, right? I also hated that one. But I loved their Black Current Bai Mu Dan and the Neapolitan Honeybush.

Comments

Erin

Kristin

Rating Scale:
90-100 – Love it. Must order this one again.
75-90 – Pretty good. Maybe I’ll order it again.
60-75 – It’s ok. Drinkable. It’s not my thing, but someone else might love it. Won’t order again.
50-60 – Meh. I wish I hadn’t ordered it, but i’ll finish this cup.
30-60 – Barely drinkable. – Throwing away/giving away the rest of this one.
0-30 – Went down the drain. Too sad to even pass along to friends.

Salt Lake City, UT