drank Strawberry Cream by Fava Tea Co.

This tea is more typical of a rooibos than the Butternut Toffee Rooibos or Carrot Cake Rooibos (with those two, I wouldn’t have known there was any rooibos in them). This tea is definitely a rooibos, but yet it is still tasty. And, it’s probably one of the only strawberry/fruit rooibos teas I’ve had that actually tastes like the fruit. Most seem to taste like cough syrup. This one luckily does not have that cough syrup flavor. I definitely taste the strawberry.

It’s not my favorite and I’ll defininely finish the sample, but I’m not sure I’d order it again.

Stephanie

A non-rooibos-y rooibos? I have to try that Carrot Cake one! Now I just have to decide from which vendor?

Kristin

Yeah, that butternut toffee one is the bomb – it tastes like butterscotch (and not like rooibos). The carrot cake also was not rooibossy,

Comments

Stephanie

Kristin

Rating Scale:
90-100 – Love it. Must order this one again.
75-90 – Pretty good. Maybe I’ll order it again.
60-75 – It’s ok. Drinkable. It’s not my thing, but someone else might love it. Won’t order again.
50-60 – Meh. I wish I hadn’t ordered it, but i’ll finish this cup.
30-60 – Barely drinkable. – Throwing away/giving away the rest of this one.
0-30 – Went down the drain. Too sad to even pass along to friends.

Salt Lake City, UT