drank Spring Fruit by TeaGschwendner

This is my last cup of this sample. The free sample TG put in my last order made 2 cups. I really like this tea. I could see myself drinking this all the time as my evening tea. I will probably have to order some of this.

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

Thanks for sending some considering you like it this much _

Kristin

I didn’t send any of this one. I only had a 2 cup sample. You must be thinking of something else. (or sarcasm?)

Kristin

Oh no. you’ll be disappointed. I sent you this one: http://steepster.com/teas/teas-etc/5518-summer-berries

Sorry! The one that I liked in that last bunch was the coconut custard… and I liked the cherry one a little bit.

Lisbet

Oh no, no sarcasm :) I just oopsed because I thought this was the one you sent. I like the coconut custard a fair bit myself, but I haven’t tried the summer berries yet!

Comments

Lisbet

Thanks for sending some considering you like it this much _

Rating Scale:
90-100 – Love it. Must order this one again.
75-90 – Pretty good. Maybe I’ll order it again.
60-75 – It’s ok. Drinkable. It’s not my thing, but someone else might love it. Won’t order again.
50-60 – Meh. I wish I hadn’t ordered it, but i’ll finish this cup.
30-60 – Barely drinkable. – Throwing away/giving away the rest of this one.
0-30 – Went down the drain. Too sad to even pass along to friends.

Salt Lake City, UT