drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

It’s -8F right now and the low tonight is expected to be -19. Seems like a perfect night for Vanilla Comoro.

Nichole

After all of your reviews of Harney & Sons, I seriously have to pick some up. Since I’m snowed in again today. . .I guess its a good tea online shopping day!

Kristin

Yeah, I’ve liked everything except the Birthday Tea. Florence and Vanilla Comoro are my favs.

Uniquity

I’ve got some Vanilla comoro coming from Meaghann and I am SO excited to try it. I’ve already got a plan in the back of my head to order either the 50 ct teabags (convenience) or a pound of loose (always awesome). Haven’t even tried it yet!!

Comments

Nichole

Kristin

Uniquity

Rating Scale:
90-100 – Love it. Must order this one again.
75-90 – Pretty good. Maybe I’ll order it again.
60-75 – It’s ok. Drinkable. It’s not my thing, but someone else might love it. Won’t order again.
50-60 – Meh. I wish I hadn’t ordered it, but i’ll finish this cup.
30-60 – Barely drinkable. – Throwing away/giving away the rest of this one.
0-30 – Went down the drain. Too sad to even pass along to friends.

Salt Lake City, UT