I’ve had bad luck with any tea that contains strawberry or cherry, but this one is ok. Just ok. In the bag it smells like Special K Red Berries cereal. Once brewed, I taste the white tea and a gentle strawberry flavor. One of the better strawberry teas I’ve had. Still… I can’t quite get over the occasional resemblance to strawberry cereal. That is mostly a problem with my head though, not the tea. Thanks Batrachoid for sending this one in the swap!

BTW – I used a ton of tea and might have grabbed more of the big chunks of dried strawberries than I was meant to for one cup. :)

Batrachoid

I had the same problem. I think the batch this came from must’ve settled before it was packaged or something. There must be as much strawberry as tea!

Comments

Batrachoid

Rating Scale:
90-100 – Love it. Must order this one again.
75-90 – Pretty good. Maybe I’ll order it again.
60-75 – It’s ok. Drinkable. It’s not my thing, but someone else might love it. Won’t order again.
50-60 – Meh. I wish I hadn’t ordered it, but i’ll finish this cup.
30-60 – Barely drinkable. – Throwing away/giving away the rest of this one.
0-30 – Went down the drain. Too sad to even pass along to friends.

Salt Lake City, UT