drank Chocolate Malt by 52teas

This is the other tea I got in the mail today. I am completely incapable of leaving a bag of tea unopened in my tea drawer. It is totally Frank’s fault that I ordered this one. When he told me that I could order the Chai with Chocolate without the milk chocolate chips, he slyly also told me that I could order this one without the milk chocolate chips. Since malt might be one of my favorite flavors in this world, I couldn’t resist. So, this batch that I am drinking is also completely vegan.

I love this. It’s like the American Tea Room Choco*Late, but mellower… without the woodsy bite of the rooibos. The honeybush is perfect for this. I don’t know why there aren’t more honeybush teas out there (instead of rooibos). This also reminds me of the Neapolitan Honeybush, which I also liked, but without the strawberry mingled in. I’m definitely enjoying this one.