drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

Why oh why does it have to taste so good? Darn it. Every Davids Tea I try is awesome and yet soooo far away and hard to get. Ladykittykat did me a huge favor and sent me several teas that i didn’t include in my last order. And of course, I only got a sample of this one and I love it. Oh well. I need to drink the tea I have and then I can think of another mondo order.

2 heaping tsp/12 oz/8 min.

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more
Uniquity

I gotta say, I live near one so don’t have to worry about shipping costs but I can easily spend oger $50 accidentally. And often! But, it is one of my go to tea shops, so I guess that makes it easier to justify, somehow!

aisling of tea

Always happy to send off another package! Forever Nuts is one of De’s favorites!

Kristin

Thanks to both of you. I figured I’d try to deplete my tea supply and then I would easily be able to hit the $50 mark. :) But, I might definitely take you up on that offer sometime if I start craving one.

Comments

Uniquity

aisling of tea

Kristin

Rating Scale:
90-100 – Love it. Must order this one again.
75-90 – Pretty good. Maybe I’ll order it again.
60-75 – It’s ok. Drinkable. It’s not my thing, but someone else might love it. Won’t order again.
50-60 – Meh. I wish I hadn’t ordered it, but i’ll finish this cup.
30-60 – Barely drinkable. – Throwing away/giving away the rest of this one.
0-30 – Went down the drain. Too sad to even pass along to friends.

Salt Lake City, UT