Per Ashmanra’s suggestion I had this one today. Really had to twist my arm ;) When I sniffed the dry leaf, I chuckled out loud. I was reminded of TeaEqualsBliss’ review of the tea that smelled of outhouse. Now, I don’t find this tea offensive like that, but I can see how the uninitiated might. Anyway this is everything I want in a ripe puerh. I love this.

ashmanra

It was great, wasn’t it? Then I had the Lung Ching. Have you tried that one. Soooo good. Definitely ordering that one!

K S

My experience with ripened is limited to three but I can’t imagine how it could get better. I have tried the long jing and plan on drinking more of it tomorrow – I grabbed it and put back yesterday when I steeped Chun Mei instead.

Comments

ashmanra

K S