Not sure why, but today sniffing the wet leaf made me think of the smell of the air at a beach we picnic at in the summer. When I took my first sip I realized I have a problem. I burned my tongue a couple days ago (queso). It is still very tender and apparently I am not picking up subtle tastes. Besides it hurts. This tastes only of light melon and water. I thought I would switch to Mtn Dew until my taster healed but it hurts just as bad :( Looks like room temperature drinks for a while.

ashmanra

I have to re-mail your tea. For some reason the post sent it back even though it weighed less than an ounce. I guess it was because of the thickness.

K S

I got the black tea today. Nice surprise, wasn’t expecting it at all. What brand is it? Apparently if the envelope will not fit through a 1/4 inch slot they won’t mail it even though it is less than an ounce. That’s why I had to go to the post office.

ashmanra

It is from A Southern Season. They sell it from canisters on their fine tea wall. I don’t know their source. When you mentioned the texture of the Bi Luo Chun I thought you might like to try this. They call it Zhen Quo Super China Black. It resteeps really well, tastes good hot or cold, and needs no additions. I hope this batch is as good as my last.

K S

Can’t wait to get my tastebuds back so I can give it a test drive.

Comments

ashmanra

K S

Can’t wait to get my tastebuds back so I can give it a test drive.

My Rating System