drank Earl Grey by Ahmad Tea

Haven’t logged anything in a couple days. This cold is kicking my butt and all my reviews have been whiney, so I didn’t add them. I needed my comfort tea today. I poured the water into the press and got detained for about six minutes. At three minutes this is perfect. At six, the tea turns bitter and the bergamot becomes perfumey with a high pucker factor. Yeah, I’m still whining.

gmathis

Whiny must be in the air this week…struggling with that a bit myself. (A bit? Who am I kidding? I’ve been wrestling a bad attitude with the temperament of a pit bull.)

K S

I have done pretty well not taking it out on anyone… so far… actually feeling a lot better today. yeah! So maybe the air is clearing?

Comments

gmathis

K S