drank Earl Grey by Ahmad Tea

Don’t care if others think this is pedestrian. Until I try something I like better this is my EG of choice.

gmathis

Here’s to quality pedestrian bagged teas.

K S

This one happens to be loose although I like the bag version too. I can get 2 steeps out of a spoon of leaf and it is under $6 for 100g. It is definitely Cheapster Steepster material.

TeaBrat

as long as you like it, who cares what other ppl think. :)

cteresa

This is also the EG of choice of a friend of mine who loves EG, and tries every single one:) There must be something special on it.

K S

About 10 times the bergamot of Harney, with a solid bite in the black tea.

cteresa

That sounds like quite a kick! Not that I have ever had Harney tea (made a very small order, but it has not yet arrived). Ahmad´s is pretty easy to find around here, and yeah, all the tea of their I had had is stuff with a bite.

K S

Harney EG is a very popular tea around here but it is quite lite on the bergometer. This one is about the mid point.

seule771

I have just tried Ahmad’s English No. 1 Tea and it is nice, and similar to the London Cuppa tea that I have been enjoying this past year.
If you like something then keep in stock.

Azzrian

I wish I had read this last night before I placed an order with a vendor who had this pretty cheap! I had it in my cart and had to cut back on some items and this was one to go. I had read this I would have left it in my cart!

Comments

gmathis

Here’s to quality pedestrian bagged teas.

TeaBrat

as long as you like it, who cares what other ppl think. :)

K S

About 10 times the bergamot of Harney, with a solid bite in the black tea.

seule771

If you like something then keep in stock.

Azzrian