I have been trying my hardest to stay away from this tea. I need to drink up some of my other teas before I order more. (When you drink alone and do multi-steeps with each, tea lasts a long time) I just couldn’t resist today. The wonderful grapey smell of the dry pearls made me too weak to fight it. The jasmine aroma of the wet leaf is so fresh and natural. This is my very favorite of the Teavivre offerings. It’s sweet, silky, and not any way overpowering. It definitely has a milky feel on the tongue and even tastes a bit of milk. Can it be milky and silky at the same time? I guess so since that is what I experienced. There is just nothing I can find to write negative about this tea. In the middle of the office chaos I find myself able to shut it all out and just relax with each sip. I had 3 cups before lunch. So much for my brief excursion into the world of decaf.

ashmanra

This one is so utterly soothing. I had to have it, put it n my first order, and I feel so strongly about it that I will put it on my next order, too, to make sure I don’t run out!

Comments

ashmanra

My Rating System