drank Pumpkin Rooibos by Fusion Teas

Yeah, I know its spring not fall, but this was included with my samples and once I opened it and caught a whiff I had to have it now. Smells like gingerbread to me. This is a mix of rooibos, honeybush, sweetpotato, pumpkin, candied peanuts, ginger and some other stuff I don’t recall. I used a healthy 2tsp of ‘leaf’ for a 12oz mug and steeped in my press for 9 minutes. The brew is a muddy orange red. This smells so good.

The sip is rooibos and honeybush at the beginning, followed by ginger mixing with the other spices. At the tail of the sip and especially in the aftertaste you get the pumpkin and sweet potato. This is a delicious and awesomely aromatic rooibos blend. If you are a fan of this type ‘tea’, this one is a winner.

Sample provided by Fusion Tea Room. Passing along, get 10% off your first time order by entering the code 10off.

Boiling 8 min or more
TeaBrat

it sounds pretty yummy :)